Oversized, yet still ergonomic and user-friendly, the Boa is ideally suited to applications where large connector volume and gate clearance are required. The large HMS shape allows for easy rotation of Italian hitches in tension rigging applications and the smooth curved internal form makes rotating the carabiner through attachment eyes simple.
The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) was designed to minimise the chances of accidental gate opening, and maximise levels of security. Its complex, yet easy to manipulate gate requires four distinct actions to open, and once released auto locks back to safe. It is perfect for complex/busy rigging applications.
- Anti roll out Durolock (Patented) locking mechanism gives extra security when used in close proximity with moving ropes
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- A massive 30kN breaking load
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Patented Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability