The Locksafe version is our most popular connector in treecare applications due to its amazing versatility.
The DMM Multipacks are a simple and convenient way of identifying components within any system.
They are ideal for the training market to aid component identification from a distance, as well as being convenient for work teams and individuals in the safe organisation and operation of fall protection systems.
- Triple coloured multipacks allow easy in-system identification
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- A massive 30kN breaking load
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Individually marked for traceability