The Buddy 100 is a hands-free trailing fall arrest device that will follow you up and down the rope with minimum user-intervention. Minimalist design and manufacturing of components makes inspection and installation simple, whilst top-quality materials increase durability with minimum weight penalty.
Single person fall arrest device, suitable for ropes from 10.5mm to 11mm diameter.
Also available as the Buddy 200 for ropes from 11mm to 12mm diameter, conforming to EN353-2:2002 and ANSI Z359.1 (2007).
- Fall arrest device conforming to EN353-2:2002
- Free following for protection both and up and down a safety line
- Suitable for ropes 10.5mm to 11mm
- Rated for single person loading
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Constant cam angle provides smooth and reliable operation
- Simple ergonomic shape is easily maintainable
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Designed to operate on nylon rope conforming to EN1891:1998
- Individually marked for traceability
- Made in Wales, UK