This Locksafe works well with in arborist applications as the triple action security minimizes the risk of accidentally opening the mechanism and gate in complicated rope-running scenarios.
This ANSI conforming Locksafe gives even better security reserves, especially across the nose of the connector.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- D shape provides large internal volume at both ends
- 10mm bar section for lightness and strength
- Cold forged and fully heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Zinc plated to EN ISO 2081:2008 Fe/Zn 5c for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a general connector
- Individually marked for traceability