DMM Hitchclimber Triple Attachment Rapide Pulley PUL100RAPIDE is an much more environment friendly model of our in style Hitch Climber Pulley. It combines a small three gap rigging plate with a pulley as earlier than, however the pulley spins on a excessive effectivity curler bearing making it even smoother and subsequently rather more environment friendly in a full vary of purposes. It could clearly be used as a normal pulley, however the further holes permit it to be guided or managed with out including any complication into the system.
All the sides are rope and textile pleasant permitting direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
A deep grooved, contact sealed curler bearing provides maximium effectivity and minimal upkeep requirement.
An integral a part of the DMM/Teufelberger Hitch Climber arrange developed at the side of Treemagineers.
Extra info on tree climbing purposes may be present in The Hitch Climbers Information to the Cover at www.treemagineers.com
Triple Attachment Pulley PDF info sheet.
- Licensed to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Version) Class T score
- Triple attachment factors for specialist rigging purposes
- Scorching cast aluminium aspect plates present power and sturdiness
- Warmth handled chrome steel spindles for top power and corrosion resistance
- Excessive effectivity curler bearing for extremely clean operation
- Riveted and tamperproof meeting
- Beneficial for arborist and rescue purposes
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion safety
- Additionally obtainable in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical vary
- Individually marked for traceability