DMM Impact Block Large – IMB-L,working with a massive Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 300kN and a Working Load Limit (WLL) of 60kN, the Large Impact Block sets new standards in handling massive drops.
Impact Block PDF information sheet.
DMM Impact Block Large – IMB-L Features
- Rounded edges on the cheek plates maintain low rope abrasion when the rope is fed
- Fairlead flares help maintain the high working efficiency of the block
- Thrust surfaces increase tolerance to external loading of spindle and anchor pin
- Lightweight attachment sling facilitates hauling of block, sling, and rope to the climber and helps with handling, in tree storage and workshop storage
- Direct connection to cordage, the anchor slings helps ensure correct neighbor component compatibility
- High-efficiency polite bushings to reduce friction
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 standard
- Conforms to NFPA 1983(2012 ED) Class G standard
- Colouring follows EU WLL protocol
- Individually marked for traceability