DMM Pinto Pulley – PUL110
With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves of the Pinto Pulley make for an ultra-efficient compact pulley
Clip, hitch, splice or thread the anchor hole and or the becket to give a lot of working and rescue configurations (textile attachments can help minimise any torsional build up in closed systems).
An indispensable component of the DMM/Teufelberger CE lanyard system, but equally at home on many other a systems or lifelines.
Comes with minimum fuss, highly efficient Oilite bushings.
Spacers are available to support the anchor holes when textile connecting elements compress the side plates.
Pinto Pulley PDF information sheet.
DMM Pinto Pulley – PUL110 Features
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) standards
- Conforms to NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) G Rating standards
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for smooth operation and minimal maintenance
- Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Also available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability