DMM Pinto Rig Pulley – PUL120
With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves and fairlead flares of our Pinto Pulley make for an ultra efficient, textile friendly environment.
Clip, hitch, splice or thread the anchor holes or the beckett to give numerous work and rescue configurations (textile attachments can help minimise any torsional build up in closed systems).
Slightly larger than the Pinto and accommodating a larger rope size, the Pinto Rig also has a high efficiency roller bearing giving ultra smooth operation.
Spacers are available to support the anchor holes when textile connecting elements compress the side plates.
Pinto Pulley PDF information sheet.
DMM Pinto Rig Pulley – PUL120 Features
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys)
- NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) G Rating
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- High efficiency roller bearing for ultra smooth operation
- Recommended for arborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required and rigging applications
- Load bearing beckett
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Also available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability