Screwgate version allows technicians to open and close one handed whilst dealing with ropes and lanyards.
The DMM Multipacks are a simple and convenient way of identifying components within any system.
They are ideal for the training market to aid component identification from a distance, as well as being convenient for work teams and individuals in the safe organisation and operation of fall protection systems.
- Triple coloured multipacks allow easy in-system identification
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Small Offset D shape provides a very lightweight but strong connector
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Ideal for general use when weight saving is important
- Individually marked for traceability