|Variant||Thickness||Width (open)||Height (Open)||Weight||Cat No|
The Spot 2 is the ultimate lightweight hinge style pad firm enough to provide good protection, yet extremely compact and easy to carry.
Use it in combination with your main pad and youve got an extremely versatile set-up. Its thinness also makes it ideal for low level traverses or roof problems with limited clearance.
Alternatively, if you want to travel light, take it as your main pad. The weight saving will really be appreciated when visiting crags with arduous walk ins.
The 1000 denier Cordura exterior is filled with 3 layers of high quality foam. This gives a reassuring degree of protection, even on rocky landings.
Top tip: Even if the landing is soft and grassy it is always a good idea to cover key landing zones with a pad as this will help to reduce erosion.
- Lightweight hinged pad
- 3 layers of top quality high density foam (overall thickness: 7cm)
- Extremely tough and durable 1000d Cordura material
- Shoulder strap
- Starter carpet for cleaning rock shoes
- Load locker buckles
- Rubber moulded carrying handles
- Rounded corners to increase durability
- Velcro closure flaps