DMM Hitchclimber Triple Attachment Pulley – PUL100 combines the excessive effectivity of our pulleys with a small three gap rigging plate to provide a particularly versatile piece of kit. It may clearly be used as a regular pulley, however the further holes permit it to be guided or managed with out including any complication into the system.
All the sides are rope and textile pleasant permitting direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite bushing give minimal effectivity losses and minimal upkeep necessities.
An integral a part of the DMM/Teufelberger Hitch Climber arrange developed along side Treemagineers.
Extra info on tree climbing purposes could be present in The Hitch Climbers Information to the Cover at www.treemagineers.com
Obtainable in pink (Cat no: PUL100RD) or titanium (Cat no: PUL100BLT)
Triple Attachment Pulley PDF info sheet.
- Licensed to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Version) Class T score
- Triple attachment factors for particular purposes
- Scorching cast aluminium aspect plates present power and sturdiness
- Warmth handled chrome steel spindles for top power and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for extremely clean operation
- Riveted and tamperproof meeting
- Really helpful for arborist and rescue purposes
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion safety
- Obtainable in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical vary
- Individually marked for traceability