- Single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm is ideal for sport climbing
- The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment
- Lanyard adjusts from 15 to 95 cm
- The connector held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with a locking carabiner such as the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK
- Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch.
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Length: 15 – 95 cm
- Weight: 125 g
- Certification(s): CE
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
Tests – Standards