- Double positioning lanyard with one fixed arm and one adjustable arm, ideal for rappel maneuvers when canyoning, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering
- Moving along a fixed line: ability to have the fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment:
– 45 cm fixed arm
– 15 to 95 cm adjustable arm
- The connector held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two locking carabiners of the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK type
- Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch.
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Fixed arm length: 45 cm
- Adjustable arm length: 15 to 95 cm
- Weight: 160 g
- Certification(s): CE
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)