- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be worn:
– on the head with the headband
– attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
– placed on the ground
- For frequent use, with integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion polymer battery and quick charging dock (3 hours)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
– a mode adapted for close range work: wide, uniform beam
– a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
– a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Battery life parameters may be used to adapt lighting performance to need (by rapidly turning the knob):
– STANDARD: balance between brightness and burn time
– MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
– MAX POWER, brightness prioritized
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
– automatically switches to reserve mode when battery is almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
– knob is easy to use, even with gloves on
– storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
– charging dock for direct charging of the headlamp itself or only the battery
– may be used in explosive atmospheres (ATEX: Zone 2/22)
– excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
– comfortable and washable elastic headband
– resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- Weight: 145 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed, focused
- Energy: rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, 930 mAh
- Recharge time: 3 h
- Certification(s): CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22, ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion)
Making an informed choice
How to choose a headlamp?
- 1. Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- 2. Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- 3. Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- 4. Does the light ensure visual comfort?
- 5. Is the construction of the headlamp adapted to my working environment?
Environments and standards
- Explosive environments: the ATEX standard
- IP protection index and EMC
- The ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard
- Ranking in subdivision of gases and vapors for group II (surface installation)
- ATEX: classification of gas according to their autoignition temperature
- Classification of combustible dusts by their autoignition temperature
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)