RESCUE & MINI PULLEY
Available in single and double sheave versions, in 1.1″ and 1.5″ diameters. Click here to compare all sizes.
5.0 oz (141gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .43″ (11mm) | CE
5.1 oz (144gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5″ (13mm) | CE
9.0 oz (254gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5″ (13mm) | CE
The Machined Mini and Rescue Pulleys are designed and manufactured like no other pulley in the world. Starting as a block of solid T6 aluminum, the sideplates for the pulley are milled in such a way to leave material where it’s needed most for strength. And because the sideplate starts out of as a solid block, the axle for the pulley is left as an integrated part of the sideplate, further adding to its strength and overall rigidness.
The integrated axle also allows the pulley to use a custom manufactured threaded bolt which is countersunk into the sideplate, giving the pulley a unique snag-resistant profile. These one-of-a-kind features are the basis for the Machined Pulley’s impressive strength, slim profile and a quality of manufacture that is second to none.
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machinednot stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings
WHAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL
A solid block of aluminum will be CNC machined into a sideplate.
The sideplate is left thicker where it is important for strength. Lower on the pulley, material is cut away to make it lighter.
The axle is integrated into the sideplate to add strength and rigidity to the pulley, eliminating looseness or play in the plates.
The bearing and sheave fit snugly onto the axle portion of the sideplate.
A recess allows the screw to sit flush with the sideplate, unlike other pulleys which may use a rivet or a traditional bolt with a large head and nut protruding on both sides.