View Specs for All rockO carabiners
The rockO is a blend of the traditional oval and the rockD giving it more strength than the standard oval. This design is great for users that need extra room at the bottom of the carabiner while keeping their gear aligned.
- “Enhanced” oval optimizes strength while maintaining utility of oval shape
- Designed to center gear and lines in middle of bend radius
- Flattened frame with slim profile
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
GATES AVAILABLE ON THE ROCK O
Lift up, twist and open like a 3-stage gate. Can be set to remain in the unlocked position.
Pull down toward palm, twist and open. 3-stage mechanism.
Spin gate downward and open.
No locking mechanism. Simply open gate.
ROCK O SPECS BY MODEL
|Gate||rockO ORCA||rockO Auto||rockO Screw||Lanyard Pin||WireEye||Non-Locking|
|Ref #||C3 O||C3 A||C3 S||C3 LPA||C3 WEA||C3 NL|
|Gate Opening||.93″ (22 mm)||.91″ (24 mm)||.93″ (22 mm)||.93″ (22 mm)||.93″ (22 mm)||1.0″ (25 mm)|
C3 O Rock D Orca, C3S Rock O Screw Gate, C3SB Rock O Black Screw Gate, C3AB Rock O Black, C3A Rock O Grey