sMRT AU10 Series Personal Locator Beacon
sMRT AU10 Series Personal Locator Beacon is a dual operating Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) alerting on the 121.5MHz international Search and Rescue (SAR) frequency, while simultaneously transmitting GPS coordinates on AIS.
Automatic activation will alert you of every MOB incident within 2 – 5 seconds. With GPS position updated every minute via AIS, your and every nearby vessel becomes an instant SAR asset able to track multiple casualties up to 75 miles away.
Why choose the sMRT AU10?
- Activates automatically on immersion in water or manually alerts via traditional 121.5MHz
- Indicates GPS position in less than 45 seconds updating GPS position via AIS every minute
- Multiple targets can be tracked simultaneously
- Individual MMSI identification
- Up to 75 mile range with worldwide satellite coverage
- Designed to be integrated into the SOLAS approved sMRT PFD
- Built in flashing light enhances visual detection
- Utilises existing Sea Marshall 121.5MHz receivers/SARfinders
- Available in a Flight Approved Helicopter Transfer (HT) model
- Annual recertification ensures optimum performance
DESIGNED TO MEET NEW INTERNATIONAL SAFETY STANDARDS
*Dependent on weather conditions, quality and height of receiving antenna.