sMRT AU10-HT PBL
The flight approvedsMRT AU10-HT PBL automatically alerts on 121.5MHz within 2-5 seconds and will track casualties via AIS to within 10 metres.
Automatic activation will alert you of every MOB incident within 2 – 5 seconds. With GPS position updated every minute via AIS, your and every nearby vessel becomes an instant SAR asset able to track multiple casualties up to 75 miles away
Why choose the sMRT AU10-HT?
- Flight approved
- Activates automatically on immersion in water or manually
- Alerts via traditional 121.5MHz
- Indicates GPS position via AIS every minute
- Individual MMSI identification
- Multiple targets can be tracked simultaneously
- Up to 75 mile range with worldwide satellite coverage
- Built in flashing light enhances visual detection
- Utilises existing Sea Marshall 121.5MHz receivers/SARfinders
- Annual recertification ensures optimum performance
DESIGNED TO MEET NEW INTERNATIONAL SAFETY STANDARDS
*Dependent on weather conditions, quality and height of receiving antenna.