Demanding the highest and permanent use in extreme environmental conditions is characteristic for offshore cranes and riser tensioner applications.
High device disposability is very important far away from the coast, while safety and reliability are crucial factors for both crane plants and the steel wire ropes in use. TEUFELBERGER ropes serve to demonstrate these factors daily on numerous platforms all over the world.
- Highest reliability: Our high-performance steel wire ropes for offshore cranes distinguish themselvesby highest reliability under most challenging conditions.
- Highest safety standards: Extremely high breaking forces especially provided by SUPERFILL® compaction technology are a guarantee for highest safety in daily operations.
- High resistance against corrosion: Our special ropes with PLASTFILL® technology have plasticized rope cores and galvanized wires which provide for highest resistance against corrosion in the inner rope. Additionally, a specialgrease provides for optimal lubrication of all components.
- Worldwide availability: A worldwide network of suppliers with decentralized storage ensures that our customers have a peak supply of spare parts.
- Reduced total costs of ownership: All of the above factors combined, translate into a significant increase in your ropes service life, reduction of standstill periods and maintenance costs this means that total costs, when compared to the devices service life, are considerably reduced.
- EVOLUTION TK16
- EVOLUTION TK18
- QS 816 V (G)
- PERFECTION M8 (QS 814 VG)
- EVOLUTION Q8
Further information can be found in our download area!