- Small Pinto pulley instead of the big one lightweight, easier to uninstall from the ground
- Large Pinto pulley is available as a replacement part can be exchanged as desired
- Sirius Loop instead of Ocean Polyester Loop longer service life material
- DMM retrieval cone: optimized in technology and appearance; proven DMM quality
- Additional type of use through OD Loop 7mm with thimble and equaLIZA
The climbing rope moves on the PINTO pulley with the usual ease. The resilient eye which facilitates the retrieval of the pulleySAVER will return to its original position even after thousands of cycles. The pulleySAVER comes with TEUFELBERGER’s patented [slaice]®.
Attachment as an anchor point on a tree is possible in six different configurations, depending on the intended type of use: as a swinging element in a double leg configuration, as a choke sling, wrapped in a double leg configuration, constricted in a double leg configuration, in a double leg configuration using the Prusik Loop with thimble, and as an equalizing anchor in combination with the equaLIZA.
For the pulleySAVER, both the Ocean Dyneema® Loop and the Sirius Loop are available as separate replacement parts.
Length: 1.25 m, 1.50 m, 4 m
Standard: EN 795B:1996, EN 795B:2012, ANSI Z133-2012, AS/NZS 5532:2013
Make sure that the PINTO pulley and the thimble on the Prusik loop do not touch but a distance is kept. Otherwise the thimble may be torn into the pulley and damage it.
Replacement parts / Enhancements
- Sirius 10mm Pinto Rig Loop
- Retrieval Cone L
- Sirius 10mm Rinto Loop
- Ocean Dyneema® Loop T
- Retrieval Cone S
|Ø||Ø||Min. Bruchkraft/Min. Breaking strength||Min. Bruchkraft/Min. Breaking strength|