Ropes for truck-mounted cranes
The performance of mobile cranes (truck-mounted and caterpillar cranes) has steadily been increasing. Higher flexibility, the handling of heavy loads and performance optimization are in the fore. Especially for truck-mounted cranes – TEUFELBERGER offers – high-performance hoist ropes boasting worldwide the utmost breaking loads plus multi-layer winding suitability.
- Utmost safety: Extremely high breaking loads especially due to the SUPERFILL® compaction technology guarantee utmost safety for your application.
- Optimum winding characteristics resulting from high form stability against lateral pressure.
- Without rotation: Our non-rotating PERFEKT® TK ropes stand for safe operation even in extreme heights.
- Longer service life: The lubrication in the inner rope provides for permanent greasing. Many of our PERFEKT® ropes are equipped with plastified steel inserts.
- Expertise: Based on our long-term experience in the crane industry, we can tailor our products to especially suit to your requirements.
Further information can be found in our download area!