The Kwiklock version balances security with speed of clipping and is widely used in fall arrest applications.
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability
There are no reviews yet.