The Screwgate version excels in situation where one handed rope clipping and component handling is required, such as in rope access or climbing situations.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- HMS shape provides large internal volume and gate clearance
- Smooth internal shape for ease of rotation through attachment eyes
- 12mm bar section for maximum strength
- Cold forged and fully heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Zinc plated to EN ISO 2081:2008 Fe/Zn 5c standard for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Individually marked for traceability
There are no reviews yet.