The Buddy 200 is a hands-free trailing fall arrest device that will follow you up and down the rope with minimum user-intervention. Minimalist design and manufacturing of components makes inspection and installation simple, whilst top-quality materials increase durability with minimum weight penalty.
Single person fall arrest device, suitable for ropes from 11mm to 12mm diameter.
Also available as the Buddy 100 for ropes from 10.5mm to 11mm diameter, conforming to EN353-2:2002.
- Fall arrest device conforming to EN353-2:2002 and ANSI Z359.1 (2007)
- Free following for protection both and up and down a safety line
- Suitable for ropes of 11mm to 12mm
- Rated for single person loading
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Simple ergonomic shape is easily maintainable
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Designed to operate on nylon rope conforming to EN1891:1998
- Individually marked for traceability
- Made in Wales, UK
There are no reviews yet.