|Variant||Strength (Gate Closed)||Strength (Gate Open)||Strength (Minor Axis)||Gate Opening||Weight||Cat no|
|Shadow 12cm QD||–||–||–||–||–||A306-12|
|Shadow 18cm QD||–||–||–||–||–||A306-18|
The bent gate version of the classic sport climbing biner, the Shadow, forms the rope clipping end of the quickdraw.
The inside of the biner has a deep basket to ensure that the rope is guided towards the spine for added safety.
This is a truly excellent biner with I-Beam construction, and a superb combination of function, weight and strength.
It is available either on its own or as part of the Shadow Quickdraw.
New for 2013: We have added the popular forged bent gate from the Alpha Clip to the design; this significantly improves the clipping performance of the biner. We have also introduced a stylish purple colour scheme to the anodising. The Shadow Quickdraw comes with a neat, injection-moulded keeper at the rope end biner. Aside from protecting the webbing from abrasion, this keeps the biner locked down and correctly aligned, ensuring easy clipping and optimum loading.
- Classic sport climbing bent gate biner
- Superb clipping action from new Alpha bent gate
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Clean nose profile to reduce snagging
- Available as the Shadow Quickdraw with vari-width Nylon tape in 12cm, 18cm and 25cm lengths
- Injection-moulded keeper on quickdraw ensuring the biner is easy to clip and correctly aligned, and that the webbing is protected from abrasion