Screwgate version allows technicians to open and close one handed whilst dealing with ropes and lanyards.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Small Offset D shape provides a very lightweight but strong connector
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Ideal for general use when weight saving is important
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability
There are no reviews yet.