Minimum breaking strength for an equalising thimble is dependent on the wire or textile rope incorporating the thimbles.
Thimble PDF information sheet
- Compatible with wire or textile ropes with smooth outer surfaces, entrance flares and rope channels
- Protects ropes and terminations against abrasion and tight bend radii
- Open sided rope channels permit inspection of cordage
- Low surface friction allows textile ropes to move efficiently
- Enables compact and simple mechanical advantage systems
- Helps equalize loads on both sides of the thimble
- Sized to allow rotation of most carabiner securing mechanisms
- Corrosion resistant
- Investment cast in stainless steel combines high strength and hardness with excellent corrosion resistance
- Hand finished
- Electro polished
There are no reviews yet.