The Kwiklock gate locking mechanism with such high gate strength is also recommended as a connector in conjunction with retractors and lanyards as well as many other Working at Height applications.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Offset D shape maximises the gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taper Lock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability
There are no reviews yet.