Based on our time served classic the Equal D, the new Ultra D carabiner balances size, strength and ergonomics. The equal D design helps maximise the units strength by placing the load close and parallel to the spine of the carabiner making it ideal for applications requiring a rugged, compact, strong connector. Add in the Taperlock snag-free nose/gate interface and youve got a classic connector with advanced gate push-in security reserves.
The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) was designed to minimise the chances of accidental gate opening, and maximise levels of security. Its complex, yet easy to manipulate gate requires four distinct actions to open, and once released auto locks back to safe. It is perfect for complex/busy rigging applications.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Offset D shape maximises the gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taper Lock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
Use this on my activity wall so kids can’t undo them