The Kwiklock model is often used in fall arrest situations and is a perfect component part in Working at Height systems.
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Oval shape allows central positioning of devices
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for use with pulleys and as a general connector
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability
There are no reviews yet.