Product Description Hydrofell Class 2 Chainsaw Boot with Steel Toecp and Midsole Robust and lightweight with steel toecap and midsole, and fully lined with Breathdry waterproof membrane, the Hydrofell will keep you safe whatever the weather. Comfort and lightweight are the key features of Arbortec Forestwear injected sole footwear range and the the Hydrofell has been created for immediate “straight from the box” comfort. An Achilles flex zone increases agility when climbing, and the tough sole unit with robust scuff cap help to increase longevity. Popular with landscapers, councils and groundsmen, as well as the professional arborist community, the Hydrofell is one of the most popular chainsaw boots in the range.
Product Code: AT88461
- EN ISO 20345 S3 & ENISO17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
- 200J Protective steel toecap
- Steel anti-perforation midsole
- 100% Waterproof with water resistant cowhide upper and breathable Sympatex lining
- PU sole unit with robust anti scuff buffers