sMRT V100 Personal Locator Beacon
sMRT V100 Personal Locator Beacon is the, world’s most advanced alerting and tracking Personal Locator Beacon.
The sMRT V100 Personal Locator Beacon, transmits a distress alert and position update via a combination of AIS and VHF DSC technologies in accordance with the latest international safety standards. This provides the best possible chance of survival in the event of a man overboard (MOB) situation.
As soon as the sMRT V100 hits the water, it automatically activates and sends an alert to all VHF DSC radios within range. The GPS position is then updated every 60 seconds via AIS, enabling exact position tracking.
Why choose thesMRT V100 Personal Locator Beacon ?
- 5 year battery life
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Activates automatically on inflation of lifejacket, immersion in water or manually
- Indicates GPS position in less than 45 seconds
- Updates GPS position via AIS every minute
- Tracks multiple targets simultaneously
- Individual MMSI identification
- Designed to be integrated into the SOLAS approved sMRT PFD
- Enables every vessel nearby to become a SAR asset
- Works with existing VHF DSC and AIS equipment
- 150 mile transmission range with worldwide satellite coverage
- Available in IECEx approved Zone 1 model
- Optional recertification ensures optimum performance (recommended annually)
Resources for sMRT V100
- Tech Sheets
- Guides and Manuals
DESIGNED TO MEET NEW INTERNATIONAL SAFETY STANDARDS
*Dependent on weather conditions, quality and height of receiving antenna.
There are no reviews yet.