sMRT V100x Personal Locator Beacon
sMRT V100x Personal Locator Beacon,
IECEx ‘ZONE 1’ Approved
The sMRT V100x transmits a distress alert and position update via a combination of AIS and VHF DSC technologies in accordance with the latest international safety standards. This provides the best possible chance of survival in the event of a man overboard (MOB) situation.
As soon as the sMRT V100x hits the water, it automatically activates and sends an alert to all VHF DSC radios within range. Their GPS position is then updated every 60 seconds via AIS, enabling exact position tracking.
Why choose the sMRT V100x?
- IECEx Zone 1 approved
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Activates automatically on inflation/immersion in water or manually
- Indicates GPS position in less than 45s
- Updates GPS position via AIS every minute
- Tracks multiple targets simultaneously
- Individual MMSI identification
- Designed to be integrated into a SOLAS approved sMRT PFD
- Enables every vessel nearby to become a SAR asset
- Works with existing VHF DSC and AIS equipment
- 150 mile transmission range with worldwide satellite coverage
- Annual recertification ensures optimum performance
Resources for sMRT V100x
- Tech Sheets
- Guides and Manuals
DESIGNED TO MEET NEW INTERNATIONAL SAFETY STANDARDS
*Dependent on weather conditions, quality and height of receiving antenna.
There are no reviews yet.